Charismatic leaders have been around since the Garden of Eden. These leaders understand and lead through focusing on those things that excite and ignite our emotions and feelings. The most effective of them master the situation by building passion within others to do exceptional things and sometimes even surpass our wildest expectations. They paint appealing pictures, help us create dreams and have us believe we can contribute to and actually achieve these dreams. They inspire and challenge us, and galvanize our purpose, our goals, our actions. The most skilled charismatic leaders have us achieve what before we thought was seemingly impossible.
What Happens During Training
This program allows clients to determine which of over 20 charismatic characteristics you already have and use. In longer presentations, the program explains how to develop charismatic characteristics not currently being used, the 5 primary uses and sources of power, and one primary and six secondary sources of subordinate power. Understanding power processes increases leadership skills.
Sample of Topics Included
- The key charismatic characteristics
- How to defeat Charisma Traps™
- Ways to channel the emotionality of charisma
- How to effectively use power to enhance your charisma
- Know if you exhibit tier 1 or tier 2 charismatic behaviors
- Understanding the negative side of charisma
- Learning the 5 sources of power and how to use them constructively
- Learning the 1 primary source of subordinate power and the 6 secondary sources of that power and how to use them constructively
- Keynote – 30 to 60 minutes of motivational and inspiring information on how to be more charismatic.
- Presentation – 90 to 120 minutes identifying the almost two dozen charismatic leadership characteristics with examples. Participants learn how to be perceived as more charismatic.
- Half-day Seminar – Our 90 to 120-minute seminar identifies which charismatic characteristics participants currently exhibit, as well as techniques and tools to adopt additional charismatic characteristics.
- Full-day Seminar – This 7-hour program combines the material in our Charismatic half-day seminar with our Participatory Leadership half-day seminar.