Are you wasting precious company time and money designing interview questions, conducting panel interviews, and discovering that you haven’t hired the right people? Job descriptions typically serve as lists of tasks that must be completed, and these can change daily. Job benchmarks identify the skills and competencies necessary for the person to effectively do the job. We work with you to determine and rank order the importance of up to 49 different job candidate characteristics needed to successfully perform the job.
Through our Benchmarking process, we work WITH you to:
- Determine the characteristics needed for each position
- Provide keywords to include on your job postings to get the right people to apply for your job
- Provide an assessment tool that measures and then matches the extent to which your candidate has the right characteristics needed to succeed in the job, and then we guide you through using it
- Provide a comparison report that compares up to 5 candidates so you can choose the very best person on each of the characteristics in your benchmark.
- Our tools allow you to use the same Benchmark for multiple hires for the same job title, saving our clients $10,000s for each hire.
We encourage our clients to understand the hidden costs of hiring. Use our Cost of Wrong Hire CalculatorTM to determine how much it costs you every time you hire incorrectly.