High productivity is maximized when individuals know how to effectively communicate with one another, have a balanced set of behaviors, and an understanding of the dynamics of the relationships among team members. This is true whether your team is a high-powered sales team, C-level, administrative, project-centered, or long-term partners in working together.
What Happens During The Training
Educational sessions demonstrate how the behaviors and motives of team members interrelate and impact satisfaction, motivation, and performance of the team. When possible, our efforts are focused on assisting the team succeed with a specific project. Most consulting organizations create a “fake” team experience. Our program is much more effective when real team projects are used in conjunction with our assessments to maximize rich data with team-specific applications.
Sample of Topics Included
- Team member behaviors and personal motives/values
- Team dynamics
- Identifying the strengths and limitations of people in the team and the team itself
- Applying concepts to create a high-performance team
- Reassigning or realigning team tasks/members
- Keynote – 30 to 60-minute talk on how to understand team dynamics and the individual differences of people within teams.
- Presentation – 90 to 120 minutes allows us to diagnose issues within an individual team and make suggestions on how to increase performance and motivation, as well as decrease stress for individual team members and the team.
- Half-day Seminar – This allows for a full understanding of individuals within the team as well as a team. The outcome is an enhanced, more efficient, more effective team.
- Full-day Seminar -This 7-hour customized program focuses on 2 or 3 teams with discovery, education, and case analysis using real team challenges.