We all know personalities are complex. Imagine a complicated highway where 3 or 4 major interchanges intersect. What would it be like without signs and directions? Would you know where to go? When personalities merge, that’s exactly what we experience. People frequently struggle with understanding others’ behaviors, choices, motives, and personal interactions. In managing relationships, we frequently interact with others as we would like to be interacted with ourselves. Since people are different, this rarely works well.
We can measure and better understand behaviors with assessments. DISC is one of the leading assessments to measure behaviors. Personalities go much deeper than just DISC or behaviors and are made up of behaviors, motives, values that drive our behaviors, emotional intelligence, cognitive intelligence, and many other factors that all interrelate. Our programs are tailored to our clients’ needs in helping organizations and individuals learn how to better manage personalities to improve outcomes.
What Happens During The Training
This program, developed by a human resources and psychology expert with over 40 years of experience, helps clients understand the road map of people; which interchange is which, and which aspect of the person’s personality will take you to a given location. It functions like an instruction manual of what the person is like, how to interact with them, and how to better manage and lead them.
Prior to the program, we work with our clients to determine pain points related to managing staff, teams, and leadership. We use this information to create customized programs that help immediately improve personal relationships and development. For example, programs are developed that…
Our clients mix and match seven focus areas to meet their needs.
Examples of more specific topics include:
- 10 keys to effective communications
- Behavior styles do’s and don’ts
- What to say and not say with different behavior styles
- Managing and leading anybody, anywhere
- Procrastination causes and how to manage it
- Incentivize retention
- Sales techniques
- Key factors that drive emotional intelligence
- Improving emotional intelligence
- Stressor points and techniques to reduce stress
- Tolerance & appreciation of others
- Individual & team performance
- Staff satisfaction & commitment
- Conflict(s) & stress
- Wasted time and effort
- Administrator, manager or leader stress
- Personal values/motives,
- Driving forces that drive behaviors
- Time management
- Emotional intelligence
- Managing and/or leading
- Stressors (both for leaders as well as non-leading staff)
Program Delivery Options
- Keynote Address: 30 to 60 minutes of uplifting, motivational, & technique-driven presentation on 1 or 2 aspects of personality. For these short presentations, we recommend behaviors, behaviors and values/motives, or behaviors and emotional intelligence.
- Presentation – 90 to 120 minutes of in-depth uplifting, motivational & technique-driven presentation with stories and anecdotes related of up to 3 aspects of personality.
- Half-day Seminar – Presentation materials plus a workshop to learn how to more effectively take action on improving a number of presented aspects of personality.
- Full-day Seminar – This 7-hour program includes the material in our Half-Day Seminar plus casework where staff identify their own characteristics, the characteristics of those they work with, and gives everyone suggested techniques to enhance work relationships and performance.
A few past courses:
- Personality Inc. & Leadership Courses, Cradle Solution – Nigeria Development Program (Houston, TX)
- DISC Behaviors & Personality Inc., Kaizen Homes Sales & Service Organizational Development Class (Baton Rouge, Louisiana)
- Emotional Intelligence & Personality Inc, Old Republic Home Protection Conference Team Development Presentation (San Francisco, CA)