Our three levels of Team Enhancement Consulting
Team Enhancement Consulting Levels 1, 2 and 3 ALL use the same team reports.
You Use Our Behaviors and/or Motives Team Report WITHOUT Our Involvement
We have excellent team reports that identify the strengths and limitations of your team. At Level 1, you use the team reports yourself without the consulting expertise of The Abelson Group. This level works best when you have someone within your organization who has graduated from our DISC Behaviors and Motives Certification program OR has significant experience using the DISC and motives concepts.
Information About Our Behaviors & Motives Team Reports
- One team report looks at the behaviors.
- Another team report looks at the motives or values.
- We can include up to 50 people per team for one low price. We can include 100’s of people on a single team report, but the price increases as you include more people.
- The report identifies the strengths, limitations, and various other aspects of individuals who are team members and gives you incredible information about the entire team.
- One unique aspect of our team report is people DO NOT have to know anything about others on the team. We take the data from team member’s individual DISC behaviors and/or Motives reports and the computer does the magic of creating an incredibly useful team report.
You Use Our Behaviors and/or Motives Team Report WITH Our Involvement
Level 2 Team Enhancement Consulting has a consultant from The Abelson Group work with your team online. We use Zoom or other video communication tools to interact directly with the team for up to one hour per team report. If you use both the DISC Behaviors Team and the Motives Team report, the online consulting is for up to two hours.
Benefits of Level 2 Team Enhancement Consulting:
- Reward your team with a fun discussion of what people are like and how they can work well together.
- This is ideal for an uplifting team experience where team behaviors and/or motives are discussed.
- People better understand the behaviors and motives of others on the team.
- People more effectively communicate and motivate each other as an outcome.
- People also better understand the strengths and limitations of others on the team.
- It is an ideal way for a team leader to constructively and effectively start any team experience.
Level 2 Consulting Fee:
- Price, including Behaviors Team Report for 50 or fewer people = $500
- Price, including Motives Team Report for 50 or fewer people = $500
- Price, including Behaviors & Motives Team Reports and 2 hours of consulting = $800
- Contact us for pricing when over 50 people are in the team report.
We Consult With You at Your Site
Level 3 Enhancement Consulting includes the use of the assessment tools mentioned in Level 1 and Level 2 above AND includes a visit to your organization at a location of your choosing.
Level 3 Team Enhancement Consulting has a number of potential outcomes:
- Increased efficiency and effectiveness of the team.
- Increased satisfaction and retention of essential team members.
- Decreased conflict and miscommunication within the team and across team members.
- Greatly enhanced bottom-line profitability for team-related projects and/or strategies.
- When two or more separate teams are involved, improved cross-team communications and working relationships.
Examples When Level 3 Consulting Benefits the Most
- A very important team wants an excellent kick-off of the team experience.
- A very important team, such as a C-suite or project team is having difficulties and needs group dynamics and/or psychological expertise regarding individuals or the team so they can work more effectively together.
- Multiple teams need improvement and a half-day, full-day, or multi-day visit could improve effectiveness for each team.
We have considerable experience and success with all three levels of Team Enhancement Consulting. When contracting with us to do Level 3 Team Enhancement Consulting we usually interact with team leadership extensively before the site visit begins. We:
- Identify issues, concerns, possible problems.
- Discover potential roadblocks or resistance that might inhibit team success.
- Look at possible personality clashes.
- Identify other possible issues and concerns.
- Use proven techniques and make recommendations to improve team functioning.
Level 3 Team Enhancement Consulting can be very straightforward with few issues or can be very complicated when multiple teams, levels of power, and personalities are intertwined. Our expertise in working with teams shines through at any and all levels of intensity during Level 3 Team Enhancement Consulting.
Level 3 Consulting Fee:
- Each project is individually priced. Pricing includes:
- Consultant’s time
- Assessment reports involved
- Travel expenses