Watch this 4:27 video & learn how to Enhance & Maximize YOUR team.
See below to learn how to enhance and maximize YOUR team:
- Request a team report on YOUR team (Pricing depends on your account type) – Contact Us to Order OR
- Ask to talk with Dr. A about YOUR team – Schedule an Appointment with Dr. A – Its FREE OR
- Schedule a consultation with Dr. A about YOUR team
- Schedule Your Team Session NOW – $500 Per Team
- DISC team report no matter how large a team
- Pre-session consultation to determine team needs
- 1-hour consultation with Dr. A and yourself and/or with your entire team via Zoom
- Use already run DISC reports from individuals in your team
- Use new individual DISC reports at your individual report price
- If a new client, buy assessments at bulk discounted price
- (pricing depends on number of assessments purchased)
4. Schedule a conversation with Dr. A about him working with your team, in-person, for a half to full-day session. Schedule Appointment with Dr. A to Discuss
How to Enhance and Maximize YOUR Team
All teams have strengths and limitations. Our approach is dual-focused: strengths and limitations of individuals, as well as strengths and limitations of teams. We work with leadership and the team to assist them in identifying team goals, roadblocks, and strategies to most effectively meet team goals. We have a variety of tools and techniques to assist us with this process. Clients can purchase one or more of our services.
Organizations choose us to assist them for these reasons and many others
Teams work best when there is a balance of skills, motivation, effective goal setting, communication, and relationship management. We work with the entire team, and closely with the leader, to guide and improve team dynamics. We work effectively with any type of team whether it be:
Our three levels of Team Enhancement Consulting
Team Enhancement Consulting Levels 1, 2 and 3 ALL use the same team reports.
You Use Our Behaviors and/or Motives Team Report WITHOUT Our Involvement
The DISC is an incredible team building tool. We use it all the time to do just that.
~ Chris Hill, Keller Williams
You Use Our Behaviors and/or Motives Team Report WITH Our Involvement
I’m confident that we all left the meeting with a better understanding of our group behavioral tendencies (as well as those of ourselves) and that insight should definitely translate into improved communication, efficacy and sales results in short order.
~ Mark R. Kavanagh, Team Leader/Business Coach, Keller Williams Realty North Central
We Consult With You At Your Site
Michael gives us an accurate comprehensive understanding of the people in our leadership team. We are more empathic, meet other’s needs, and more productive. I use what was learned repeatedly every day.
~ John Bearden, Past CEO, Coldwell Banker Affiliates of Canada, CEO, GMAC Home Service