Directions for Taking an Assessment
- Response Link: To begin your assessment, please make sure you have a Response Link, which is usually provided to you by the individual asking you to take the assessment. If you were not provided with a Response Link, please check with the person who requested you take the assessment.
- Please read: Please read the additional information before starting your assessment.
- Password: If your organization uses unique passwords, you will enter yours after entering the Response Link. Each user has a different password.
- When answering the questions answer them as if you are at WORK.
- Carefully read and follow the instructions.
- Each assessment typically takes less than 20 minutes to complete. If you are taking a TriMetrix EQ or Trimetrix HD assessment, it normally takes up to 35 or 40 minutes.
- Answer all questions during the same sitting and during a time and a place where you are undisturbed.
- In most cases, the person who paid for the report will be emailed a copy of the report(s) immediately after you complete the assessment.
- If you have any questions PLEASE contact the organization which asked you to take the assessment.
- To purchase individual reports for you, your family, or others call us at 979-696-2222, ext. 2.