Taking an assessment can be done in a few easy steps. Follow the instructions below.
1. Please find a quiet place where you will not be interrupted or distracted.
2. Put 30 minutes aside to complete the assessment, but most people take 15 to 20 minutes or less to complete the answers.
3. Please use the response link provided by the person asking you to take the assessment. If you were provided a password, you will enter it on the next page.
4. Answer the questions honestly and use the first thing that comes to mind.
5. Remember the email address you used to take the assessment. If you need to make changes, you will need to log back in with this email address/password combination.